Packing Checklist and To Dos
Although we suggest checking the weather for Midpines, CA before making final packing decisions, below is a checklist to help you pack according to our retreat plans. Items with * are necessary so please let us know if you can't bring them and we'll try to provide it.
- *Yoga clothes (bendy comfy stuff) for practicing yoga but also something warm to wear over it until warmed up
- *Yoga mat
- *Journal or paper for taking notes and journaling
- *Writing device of choice (pens or pencils)
- *Reusable water bottle and if desired, travel coffee/tea cup
- Helpful though not required items like bolster, strap and blocks - though we will bring extra
- Small blanket or towel - to cushion your knees and bum
- Pillow or cushion for sitting comfortably (or just the above mentioned blanket)
- Book to read or coloring book(s) and pencils/markers/crayons for down time
- Warm clothing just in case (jacket, sweater, beanie, socks, scarf, vest). We will do an easy hike as a group so bring something more than sandals to wear.
- Scissors, magazines, markers and a gluestick to share - if you already own them - for Dream/Vision Boarding. We will provide a poster board for each of you, plus some magazines to share, extra glue and markers as well.
- All meals as listed on the menu in the cafe, plus basic drinks like coffee, tea, water, lemonade, and gratuity are included. Should you want alcohol, specialty drinks like hot chocolate, dessert, or menu modifications like 'add bacon or add avocado' - these all cost extra. Bring cash or card to cover them.
- All linens, towels and basic toiletries are provided but if you love your personal pillow and toiletries, feel free to bring them.
- Do you need snore strips? They really help!
- Map your driving directions to Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort, 6979 CA-140, Midpines, CA 95345. If you get lost, please call Yosemite Bug at (866) 826-7108.